Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4 YEARS 4 MONTHS :)

Views


Dear Love,
Thanks for our sweet 4 Years and 4 Months
You're the best part of my day
Whenever you're having a bad day,
Remember this,
I LOVE YOU..

Please don't be in love with...
SOMEONE ELSE !

I want to hold hand and waste Friday night with you
Friday/5 April 2013..

You're the reason why
I become stronger
But still,
You're my weakness..

I just wanted to be your last !

Everybody wants happiness
Nobody wants pain
But you can't have a rainbow
Without a little rain..

I wish I could be every little thing
you wanted, all the time..
I love you every 365 days of the year,
not just TODAY !

I want to be in your arms,
where you hold me tight,
and never let me go..

I will stop loving you,
when an apple fruit grows on mango trees,
On the 30th day of February !

I hate the distance between us !
I miss you every second
of my life :'(

xoxo
erika







THANKS sbb membace :)

No comments:

 
This blog fully designed by THIS GIRL|Copyright© ceritalaradukaerika